You look just like your father: split face portraits of family members
Ulric Collette is a photographer from Quebec. He studied art and graphic design at school and currently works as an art director for Collette, an advertising studio in Quebec City.
In this series, called Genetic Portraits, Ulric splices together portraits of family members to explore genetic similarities.
From parents and their children, to twins, siblings and cousins, the series is fascinating, and just a little bit spooky.
The project was shortlisted for a Cannes Lion.
Visit genetic.ulriccollette.com to see the entire collection.
wooohhhh black dont crack because i seriously thought the black girl was just a picture of her before looking at it on full screen
This is one of the best things in my life.
Click the squares.
SO THAT’S HOW THEY DO IT
Have you noticed the Mosquitos are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!
HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)
REBLOGGING BECAUSE IMPORTANT
it thoroughly pisses me off that a woman’s period is not a valid excuse for her to miss work, school, family events, etc. i mean, depending on the person, women can experience anything from headaches to vomiting to excruciating uterine pain to back pain to fevers to nausea to severe breast tenderness to every fucking body pain imaginable and yet in our society, “i have my period” is not acceptable merely because it happens every month.